Born on the 01.03.1989 in northern Germany between the seas. Father construction entrepreneur, mother highly spiritual. My childhood was shaped by health food, spirituality as well as construction sites. I meditated and got astrology charts and readings for my birthdays instead of chocolate. At the same time, I got to know the 3 favorite topics of entrepreneurs: stress, the pressure of time and finances. Very quickly I knew what I wanted to become: a Tibetan nun.
In the following 2 decades, I traveled to Nepal, India, Bali, China, Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, California, just to mention a few of my living stations. I was lucky to learn, that I don’t have to travel to Tibet and live in a monastery, to gain that deep state of inner peace and happiness, that I had longed for by becoming a nun. I realized that business management can lead to spiritual and personal development.
My conclusion: Happiness, Peace, and Love are with us at any time. It only applies to devote to these aspects.
In my life, I have felt disconnected and lonely over and over again. According to the life circumstances, I had feelings of anxiety, overtaxing, agitation, helplessness, stress, insecurity and a lack of grounding.
It is through Yoga, the right nutrition and the realization that we don’t have to do it by ourselves, that I overcame these states. Now I know, how to effectively help myself and find inner peace. Yoga, Coaching and Health are my save tools to find my center and reground. They help me to live in truth, beauty and goodness.
It is a blessing to gather, to empower and be empowered, to allow yourself that help and loving hand of the other.
I am honored to accompany you on your personal journey.
- currently student of Ashoka Visionary Programm, Vienna
- Guest studies Master of Coaching, Supervision & Mediation, University Salzburg
- basic studies Psychology, CAU Kiel
- Enneagram and Consciousness Coaching by Dipl. Psych Hannes Michel
- The awakening process by Dipl. Psych Hannes Michel
- Nonviolent Communication, according to M. Rosenberg
- since 2013 Education in Salubrious Work by Mari Nil
- deep self-studies of „a course in miracles“
- Visionary Craniosacral Work® C1, Hugh Milne
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony Facilitator Training, Cacao Mama & Earth School Berlin
- Womb Wisdom Training, Western Australia
Yoga & Spiraldynamik®
- Assistance at Eva Hager Forstenlechner
- Diplom Spiraldynamik® Intermediate Fachkraft
- Yoga-Teacher- Training 500 Std. at Center for Spiraldynamik in Salzburg
- Bryan Kest Power Yoga Teacher Training 40 h.
- Immersion 1–3 Anusara Yoga bei Barbrah Noh 100 h.
- Noah Maze Yoga TT
- Spiraldynamik® Footschool by Andrea Bubos
- Immersion Ana Forrest
- Anusara Workshops Katchie Ananda, Barbrah Noh etc.
- Teacher Training Pilates Bodymotion® Allegro and Mat
Food & Detox
- Guest-studies Nutritional Science, CAU Kiel
- Raw Food Training with „The Glowing Gourmet“
- Raw Food Chef Training with Dr, Amy Rachelle, Bali
- Concept, Layout, Design of Health Bistro “Le Moine” in Northern Germany